Business processes are rapidly transforming around the world and across industries. Companies have realized the mantra of survival in the changed business scenario, one who reaches the market faster than others becomes the winner. This rule is applicable to independent software vendors and enterprises alike. If your business is committed to transport a solution to your customers via the web or you want to build a completely new web-based solution, Grails web services are recommended for you. What is Grails and how does it helps businesses in getting the edge over their competitors? This article explains.
Introduction to Grails
Grails is a Java based high-productivity and objective-oriented web application development framework. The framework runs on Groovy language which is in turn based on Java’s core platform. If you are currently using Java for mobile application development, you are likely to find a lot of similarities between Java and Grails. However, Grails is functionally different and more advanced. Grails web app development services are now being employed by some of the major players across diverse industries. Compared to Java, Grails offer a more robust and more streamlined web application development environment.
Few reasons to choose Grails
Today’s business scenario is fast changing and the demand more robust and faster web application development solution never falls in this business environment. It is, therefore, highly important for the business owners to choose the most agile solutions for better supply chain management, more effective customer relationship management and various other metrics that contribute to the broad-spectrum growth of businesses. Grails, as a mobile app development framework, has to offer the following benefits to the business owners.
- Building go-to-market products in a faster manner as compared to conventional Java frameworks.
- As the development process is plug-in based, third party utility plug-ins are easily incorporated with the application.
- Developers can get industry-level assistance and the guidelines they need from the Grails community comprised of the developers from around the world.
- The developers can exploit the full-stack Java libraries during development phases.
- They can also use the inbuilt Java technologies, including Spring and Hibernate and the interface is also quite consistent and easy-to-use for them.
- Grails also help developers in creating meshups including the likes of Google Maps, Twitter etc within a very short time.
- The agile development framework helps developers in reducing time-to-market
- Grails based web applications are also mobile phone friendly
- Compass-powered search is enabled in Grails applications
- Grails framework is used globally by developers who search for an integrated environment for web application development as well as developers without any knowledge of Java.
- Whether you are looking for faster and more effective supply chain management solutions or you want to use some key metrics to measure retail performance of your business, Grails has the answer. It has been proved that the framework can help in 30% cost-savings. Grails can also help you in precise revenue forecasting and improving customer relationships. Go online to find the best Grails developers who can customize their solutions for your business.
Besides Grails, Sigma Infoslolutions' also has expertise in technologies like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP/Servlets, Java Beans (EJB), AWT/Swing and many more. Call us today at 1-888-861-7360 to discuss your Application Migration Framework requirement.